- Challenge Theme: My own: Learn to refashion project
- Pattern used: No pattern, doesn't really involve that part of the process
- Fabric: Old jeans jacket + sweater
- Notions: Thread for sewing
- Did you make any pattern alterations or design changes? No changes, since no pattern
- Total price: 0 € as everything is old and already used (I guess the thread would cost like 0,10 €)
- Time to complete: <3h
So, I started this here. Or the idea was already born years before that, but let's say it started there. 2012 is a nice year to have started this project, right :) The actual time to finish the project wasn't so long, but I did have this on my UFO pile for a long time... Basically what I did, was I cut the sleeves off the jeans jacket and sweater. And I attached the sleeves of the sweater to the jacket.
I think I maybe sewed the sleeves too close to the seam (of the sleeve part), since they are a bit baggy in the upper part of the arm. But since I did all the sewing by hand, I'm not gonna fix it... It doesn't look too bad, right? The sweater used to be one my favorites and I really liked the jacket and the ironed on cat, so I'm happy to get to use both of them again (although I think I need to wait for the fall, as it's like 30 degrees outside now...). The pictures are not the best ever, but the best I can do in this heat...