Monday, April 23, 2012

Planning my wardrobe - part I

I was reading Coletterie blog few days ago and they had this great post: A practical, personal wardrobe. While reading this, I realized that I spend a fair amount of my time at home. And even if I just want to wear something comfortable, I feel better if it also looks good. At the moment the clothes I use at home are mostly old, really worn stuff. Mostly it's comfortable, but it doesn't look that great. I don't want to put a whole lot of money on clothes that I only see, which is probably why this has happened. But I think there was a great idea in the post: log what you do for a couple of weeks and then start planning your wardrobe according to it. I love charts and I love planning, so this should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment